User Information to be Collected and Collection Method
In this Policy, "User Information" means information pertaining to the identification of users, action history on communication services, and other information generated or accumulated in relation to users or their terminals, which is collected by the Company in accordance with this Policy. The user information that we collect in the Service is as follows, depending on the method of collection.
(1) Information to be provided by the user Information to be provided by the user in order to use the Service or through the use of the Service is as follows.
Information related to your profile, such as name, date of birth, gender, occupation, etc.
Contact information such as e-mail address, telephone number, address, etc.
Credit card information, bank account information, electronic money information, and other payment methods.
Still image information including the user's portrait
(1) Information that the user inputs or transmits through input forms or other methods determined by the Company.
(2) Information provided by other services when the user permits linkage with such other services in the use of the Service.
When a user permits linkage with other services such as social networking services in using the Service, the following information will be collected from such external services based on the details agreed upon when the user permits such linkage.
ID used by the user for the external service
Other information that the user has authorized to be disclosed to the linked service according to the privacy settings of the external service.
(3) Information we collect when you use the Service
We may collect information about how you access and use the Service. This includes the following information
Server access log information
Cookies, ADIDs, IDFAs, and other identifiers
(4) Information that SBM collects based on the user's individual consent when the user uses the Service
When a user individually consents to the use of the Service by the method specified in 3-1, we will collect the following information from the terminal being used.
2. Purpose of use
The specific purposes of use of user information related to the provision of the Service are as follows
(1) To provide, maintain, protect, and improve the Service, including acceptance of registration, identification, user authentication, recording of user settings, and payment calculation of usage fees
(2) To measure user traffic and behavior
(3) To deliver and display advertisements and to measure their effectiveness
(4) To provide information on the Service and to respond to inquiries, etc.
(5) To respond to violations of the Company's terms, policies, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Terms, etc.") regarding the Service. (5) To respond to violations of the Company's terms, policies, etc. ("Terms, etc.") regarding the Service
(6) To notify you of changes to the Terms of Service.
3. Method of Notification, Publication, or Obtaining Consent, and Method of Requesting Suspension of Use
3-1 The following user information shall be subject to user consent prior to collection.
3-2 A user may request the suspension of collection or use of all or part of the user information by making the prescribed settings for the Service, in which case the Company will promptly suspend its use in accordance with the provisions of the Company. In addition, since the collection or use of some items of user information is a prerequisite for the Service, the Company will stop collecting or using such information only when the user withdraws from the Service in accordance with the Company's prescribed method.
4. External Transmission, Provision to Third Parties, and Information Collection Module
4-1 In the Service, the following partners may store cookies on users' terminals and use them to store and use user information.
(3) Opt-out (disable) URL of the above partner
4-2 The Service incorporates the following information collection modules. In accordance with this, we will provide user information to the information collection module providers (including those located outside of Japan) as follows. (1) Name of the information collection module
(1) Name of the information collection module
(2) Information collection module provider
(3) Items of user information to be provided
(4) Means and methods of provision
(5) Purpose of use by the above providers
(6) Whether or not the information is provided to third parties by the above providers
5. Provision to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information among user information to any third party (including parties located outside Japan) without the prior consent of the user. However, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining the user's prior consent. However, we will not provide personal information to third parties (including those located outside of Japan) without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases (1) To achieve the purpose of use
(1) When we outsource all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided as a result of the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
(3) When personal information is provided to a business partner or information collection module provider in accordance with the provisions of Section 4.
(4) Cases in which the provision of personal information is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and in which obtaining user consent may impede the execution of such affairs.
(5) Other cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Information Protection Law") (6) When permitted by other laws and regulations
6. Joint Use
We will jointly use users' personal information as follows
(1) Items of personal information to be jointly used
(2) Scope of joint use
(3) Purpose of use of jointly used personal information
(4) Name or title of the person responsible for the management of personal information
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a user to disclose his/her personal information in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law, we will disclose the information without delay after confirming that the request is made by the user himself/herself (if the relevant personal information does not exist, we will notify the user to that effect). (If such personal information does not exist, the Company will notify the user of such fact. However, this does not apply to cases in which we are not obligated to disclose the information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
8. Correction and Suspension of Use of Personal Information
8-1 We will not use personal information for any purpose other than those specified in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter referred to as "the Act") if: (1) the user requests us to correct the content of his/her personal information on the grounds that it is untrue; or (2) the information is used for purposes other than those announced in advance or collected through deception or other wrongful means. If a user requests that the use of his/her personal information be discontinued in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Information Protection Law on the grounds that the information has been handled in a manner that exceeds the scope of the purposes of use disclosed in advance or that the information was collected through deception or other wrongful means, we will conduct the necessary investigation without delay upon confirmation that the request was made by the user. If we decide not to correct or suspend the use of personal information, we will notify the User to that effect.
8-2When a user requests that we delete the user's personal information, and we deem it necessary to comply with the request, we will delete the personal information after confirming that the request was made by the user himself/herself, and will notify the user to that effect.
8-3The provisions of 8-1 and 8-2 do not apply to cases in which the Company is not obligated to correct, etc. or suspend the use of personal information under the Personal Information Protection Law or other laws and regulations.
9. Contact for Inquiries
Please direct any comments, questions, complaints, or other inquiries regarding the handling of user information to the following contact point.
Address: 1-19-11 Takanawa, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0074
Fun Project Inc.
Personal Information Handling Manager: Shuhei Hayashi
We will change this policy as necessary. However, in the case of changes to this policy that require the consent of users under the law, the changed policy shall apply only to users who have consented to the changes in the manner prescribed by the Company. In the event of any modification of this Policy, we will notify users or publicize the effective date and content of the modified Policy by displaying the modified Policy on our website or by any other appropriate means.